Congratulations to Everyone Nominated!
The award was set up to recognise, reward and champion the next generation of electrical contractors and was established in partnership with headline sponsor, Luceco Group, who design and manufacture leading electrical, lighting and EV solutions sold under a number of respected brands, including BG Electrical, Luceco Lighting and Masterplug.
Entrants were judged by a panel of fifteen industry experts on their willingness to go above and beyond and the significant contributions they have made to their respective organisations. Hundreds of entries were received demonstrating the passion and commitment of the industry to support and showcase exceptional young talent.
Co-Founder of eFIXX, Gordon Routledge added: “We are extremely proud to announce the first year of winners for eFIXX 30 under 30. The outstanding quality of entries made it a very difficult job for the judges, which is testament to the ambition, dedication and individual skill-set of the industry’s future leaders.
“Thank you to everyone all including those who entered, the esteemed judging panel and all our sponsors. In its first year, we are humbled by the success of this initiative and look forward to continuing this programme for many years to come.”
To watch the award ceremony, click the link below or visit: eFIXX Awards 2022 Winners Ceremony
The winners of the eFIXX 30 under 30 are:
- Winners have been announced for 2023 30 Under 30 Awards
- The 30 Under 30 awards recognises and supports the next generation of electrical contractors
- The winners represent diverse accomplishments, including launching renewable energy and electric vehicle charging businesses and overcoming adversity
- Co-Founder of eFIXX, Gordon Routledge, expresses pride in announcing the first year's winners and acknowledges the difficulty faced by the judges due to the exceptional quality of entries
- eFIXX plans to continue the program in the coming years and extends gratitude to all participants, judges, and sponsors for the success of the initiative
Commenting on the winner's announcement, John Williams, Trade and Specification Director from Luceco Group said: “Congratulations to everyone! We look forward to connecting with the winners in the coming weeks and will take great interest in watching you progress in your careers. It has been a real privilege to be part of this awards programme, and the calibre of candidates has far surpassed any expectations we may have had.”