BG Electrical is an integral part of the Luceco plc group of companies.
Other brands include Luceco, Masterplug and Ross, together they provide a "One Stop Shop" for lighting and electrical accessories. With over 70 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories BG has gained an enviable reputation.
Comprehensive Product Range
Continuous product development to meet market & customer needs
Style and Function
Our products combine modern styling with easy to install features such as In-line colour coded terminals and backed out
Quality and Reliability
All products manufactured to the latest British Standards, and the company is ISO9001:2008 BSI approved
30 Year Product Guarantee
The Nexus white moulded range of accessories is guaranteed for 30 years against faulty workmanship and materials
Central Distribution Warehouse Facility
120,000 sq feet warehouse with next day delivery service
High Levels of Customer Service, Care & Support
Our friendly and professional sales and technical teams are there to support customers requirements. Together with EDI
trading technology, and advanced supply chain management we strive to ensure high levels of service.
Luceco has an overriding obligation to the welfare of workers within its own manufacturing facility and supply chain.
Quality & Reliability
With over 70 years of experience in the manufacture and distribution of electrical accessories, BG has gained an enviable reputation for quality and reliability.
- The number one goal of our continuous product development and improvement programs is to meet market and customer needs, both of the end user and installer. Our innovative products are designed with customer feedback and ‘quality designed in’.
- Our production facility boasts over 40 research & development, product packaging and tooling engineers, ensuring time to market development is minimised.
- BG is proud to offer a 30 year guarantee on its Nexus white moulded range of wiring accessories.
- All products are manufactured to the latest British Standards, and all the companies sites (both UK distribution and manufacturing) operate a BSI approved ISO 9001:2008 accredited quality management system.
- Our range of wiring accessories have been tested and approved by ASTA and proudly wear the diamond mark - a sign of quality
- To ensure production quality and performance reliability all products are full type tested regularly in our on-site laboratory housing the latest test equipment. All products are subject to pre-shipment quality control inspections.
BG Electrical are confident in the quality of our workmanship and materials. We are therefore proud to offer a substantial guarantee on all products. See product pages and data sheets, or contact your local sales representative for further information.
Nexus round edge white moulded range is guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of 30 years from date of delivery.
BG Electrical products are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of 25 years from date of delivery.
BG Circuit Protection range products are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for a period of 30 years from date of delivery.
To support the aesthetic creations of interior designers and different commercial and domestic purposes, BG offers a range of product options and helpful resources to match your project needs.
BG offers a range of contrasting grey finishes accessories to enable compliance with the current Building Regulations Part M.
To support construction waste requirements, BG is able to supply products for agreed projects with minimal packaging waste.
BG's flexible manufacturing approach allows us to offer a wider range of options that are not listed in this web.
Bespoke decorative wiring accessory finishes
Attractive finishes to suit all your project needs. BG has created fourteen unique finishes that are available for selection, or we can endeavour to accommodate a specific finish if required. Available in Nexus Metal & Nexus Flatplate (Screwed/Screwless) range (subject to conditions).
BG Electrical is passionate about product innovation, and we invest in R&D to ensure our products meet the needs of an ever changing market. Our USB socket is testament to this commitment to our new product development program.
Our USB charging socket was developed to "free up" wall sockets of the growing demand for device charging by providing USB charging on a standard double socket plate. The USB sockets were developed to fit in 25mm wall boxes for ease of installation and with 'Smart' USB charging. The sockets are designed to the latest British Standards and approved to the highest quality level by ASTA.
- Charges iPad, iPod, tablets, mobiles, cameras & more
- 2 x type A USB sockets - 2.1A total output, 5V
- 10 finishes available
- Smart USB - Standby mode when device is fully charged
- Auto detects USB device & adjust charging pattern to suit
- Protects the device in the event of an overload
Nexus Flatplate Screwless
Luceco believes that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate.
We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our manufacturing and other business activities.
To this end it is our policy to source and manufacture products which comply with the following EU directives (where applicable) to ensure that our environment is protected;
- Directive 2011/65/EU – RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances)
- Directive 2006/121/EC – REACH (Registration, Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals)
- In addition, we will ensure that all products sold are disposed of in a responsible manner.
To facilitate this, Luceco carries a valid registration with a notified service provider for compliance with the Directive 2002/96/EC - WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- Luceco will endeavour to communicate these policies to all members of staff with the express purpose of assisting in the procurement and sourcing of raw materials, sourcing of finished goods, and disposal of company waste.
- Our manufacturing site has gained ISO 14001:2004 approval for its environmental management system.
- We continually aim to reduce our environmental impact from both products and activities. We are always looking for new methods and materials to provide environmentally friendly solutions.